Rate This App/Post:
010 Editor is a professional-grade editor designed to help you easily edit any file or drive on your computer.
The 010 Free Download For Mac Editor uses binary templates and provides you with an easy-to-use interface.
Featuring a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
010 Editor lets you view and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
010 Editor also lets you find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
With 010 Editor you can analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
Finally, 010 Editor lets you Import and exports your binary data in a number of different formats.
- Fixed a number of cases when a Syntax Highlighter was not properly applied when a file was opened.
- Fixed an error running a Syntax Highlighter when the first line of a file was blank.
- Fixed using ‘return’ inside a struct which was declared in a function would cause an error in the function.
- Fixed bookmarks created while the Bookmarks panel was hidden were not properly shown when the Bookmarks panel was displayed.
- Fixed on Linux when using a dark theme, the category headings in the Repository dialog could not be read.
- Fixed the ‘Hide Characters over 127’ toggle should always be turned off when a custom character set is created.
- Fixed passing a very long line to a Syntax Highlighter could cause the software to slow down. Syntax Highlighters now only color up to the Maximum Line Length as set in the Text Editor Options.
- Fixed a problem running a template on a template, or a script on a script using the File Bar (right-click on the File Bar to enable this).
- Fixed the Sleep function on Linux/macOS was using microseconds instead of milliseconds.
- Fixed the Variables tab was not always showing the results after running a script.
- Added a warning when a very long line was encountered (over 100,000 bytes) and word wrap was turned on. These lines cannot currently be fully wrapped and this will be improved in the future.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor