Rate This App/Post:
ActiveDock is a full replacement for Apple Dock with customization features. Tools for quicker switching between apps and windows, and managing windows from the previews on the dock.
Application Launcher, improved Dock for macOS, an alternative to Apple Dock, uBar, HyperDock. You may also like Remote Desktop Manager
- Save time when working with many applications at once.
- Fast access to apps and documents you need.
- Customize the appearance and custom icons for apps.
- Windows-style “Start” button for launching applications.
- Make groups and folders of apps and documents for quick access.
- Hide or exclude app icons from the dock.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor