Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC For Mac with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
Acrobat DC (former Adobe Acrobat XI Pro) is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world’s best PDF solution. It includes a mobile app so you can fill, sign and share PDFs on any device. And with Document Cloud services, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs from anywhere — and stay connected to recent files across all your devices. You may also like Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
A top PDF viewer on the market
All things considered, with this software app you can’t get it wrong simply because it still sets the standards insofar as PDF documents are concerned. Adobe Reader XI really works as advertised and is the leading tool for viewing Portable Document Format files.
Clean feature lineup
The application allows you to write down comments and feedback using a separate frame on the right side of the window, while the reading space is not affected at all.
Supported file formats and fast searches
A great thing about Adobe Reader XI is its ability to work with CAD designs and geospatial maps converted to Portable Document Format. Also, in case you need to locate an element within a PDF file, the application offers a comprehensive file searching engine that finds what you need in a matter of seconds.
The security functions enable you to view and work with PDF documents without having to worry about malicious code being executed on your machine. The ‘Protected Mode’ and the ‘Enhanced Security’ features are designed to safeguard your computer and provide data protection and privacy.
When it comes to customizing Adobe Reader XI, the Preferences area will give you the possibility to modify a wide range of settings. Comments, 3D and multimedia, measuring and reading options are available, as well as spelling or page units configurations.
This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses some important bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor