Rate This App/Post:
Make a big scene bigger. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or a character. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move. You may also like Adobe Audition CC
There’s nothing you can’t create with Adobe After Effects CC 2018 For Mac.
Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animations presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide, there are countless ways to make your next move with After Effects.
Set anything in motion using keyframes, including logos, shapes, and cartoons. Add sound for really amazing results.
What’s New In Adobe After Effects CC 2019?
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), or 10.13 (High Sierra)
- 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- 6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1440×900 display
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer