Rate This App/Post:
Animate CC 2018 (was Flash CC) lets you share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Work faster than ever before with a 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio.
Animate CC 2018 For Mac is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. You can use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Layer Depth and Camera Enhancements:
- Create the illusion of depth in your animations by placing assets in different planes. Modify layer depth and tween it, and zoom into content on specific planes. Plus, you can lock objects to the camera and make camera movements and layer depth interactive at runtime.
Actions Code Wizard:
- Use a new wizard to add actions to events for HTML5 Canvas – no coding necessary.
More Powerful Timeline:
- The Animation Timeline has several new enhancements that make it easier to use: Display time along the frame numbers and extend or reduce time for a selected frame span. You can also scale frame spans using Frames Per Second (FPS), pan through an animation on stage, and convert blank spans to 1s, 2s, and 3s.
Enhanced Ease Presets:
- Manage the speed of your animations without all the manual work by creating enhanced ease presets at the property level for all tweens.
- Performance and management improvements, and more.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor