Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Audition CC 2019 empowers you to create and deliver beautiful audio using more connected tools and dozens of new features, including Sound Remover, which can eliminate unwanted sounds from an entire file just by analyzing a small selection. Adobe Audition CC gives you access to new features as soon as they’re released and is integrated with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish audio and video production. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud. You may also like Adobe Character Animator CC
What is Audition CC?
Meet the industry’s best audio cleanup, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design.
Record, edit and integrate your audio.
This step-by-step tutorial guides you through the robust audio toolkit that is Adobe Audition, including its seamless workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Add oomph to your audio.
Use the Essential Sound panel to achieve professional-quality audio — even if you’re not a professional.
Version 2019 v126.96.36.199:
DeNoise and DeReverb effects:
- This release introduces two new effects. DeReverb and DeNoise
- DeReverb: This effect estimates the reverberation profile and helps adjust the reverberation amount. The effect enables you to smooth out recordings with lots of reverb or short echoes and includes a very simple interface. You can adjust the amount of DeReverb applied, control using processing focus buttons, and also adjust gain automatically or manually
- DeNoise: This effect offers real-time, zero-latency noise reduction without noise prints or complicated parameters. Use this feature to remove unwanted hiss and hum. You can control the amount of noise reduced and adjust gain. Audition also lets you listen to the removed noise in isolation
Multitrack Clip improvements:
- This release of Audition brings several improvements to Clip Gain handling. Clip waveforms now scale in realtime when the clip gain is adjusted, making it easier to see quiet waveforms or align clips to events. Clip Gain can be set up to a maximum of +96dB, over the 15dB limit previously
Multitrack UI improvements:
- Clip waveforms are now brighter, with improved contrast and an updated color palette. Selections are bolder with inverted waveforms, and selected clips stand out with white borders. Track headers are updated with cleaner interfaces. Color picker has been updated to include a standard palette as well as plenty of swatches for custom-color choices
Zoom to time:
- This feature lets you quickly zoom to specific durations, or create your own custom preferred durations. Smart positioning of the viewed region ensures that the focus is on the players or the custom region
Add or delete empty tracks:
- A new menu item brings up a dialog allowing users to add multiple audio and bus tracks at once, selecting the number of each and the channelization to include. Another new command can delete all empty audio tracks with one click
Playback and recording improvements:
- This release of Audition brings to you enhanced performance when recording or playing tracks in the Multitrack environment. Audition can comfortably playback over 128 audio tracks and record over 32 tracks at low latencies without dropped samples on most standard hardware configurations
Third-party effect migration:
- With this release of Audition, automatically import previous libraries of all third-party VST and Audio Unit plugins from a previous version without scanning them again
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor