Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018 For Mac allows you to design, develop, and publish for web and mobile platforms without getting buried in code. Dreamweaver provides an intuitive visual interface for website creation and editing and offers up-to-date compatibility with web standards as well as first-class support for HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery.
Build beautiful sites for any browser or device.
Fast, flexible coding.
Create, code, and manage dynamic websites easily with a smart, simplified coding engine. Access code hints to quickly learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards. And use visual aids to reduce errors and speed up site development.
Set up to site up in fewer steps.
Get your sites up and running faster with starter templates that you can customize to build HTML emails, About pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, and portfolios. Code coloring and visual hints help you read code easier for quick edits and updates.
The dynamic display on every device.
Build websites that adapt to fit any screen size. Preview your sites and edits in real time to make sure your pages look and work the way you want before you publish.
Multi-monitor support for Windows
Now you can expand your workspace by displaying your pages on multiple monitors.
HiDPI support for Windows
Get better scaling and display for fonts, icons, dialog boxes, and menus with monitors optimized for HiDPI.
Redesigned, modern UI
A streamlined and clutter-free interface lets you customize your workspace to only show the tools you need to code.
Collaboration is easy with Git support. Manage all your source code within Dreamweaver and perform all common operations right from the Git panel.
ECMAScript 6 support:
- ECMAScript 6 is the sixth edition of the ECMA-262 standard and features major changes and improvements to the ECMAScript specification. ECMAScript is a scripting language specification standardized by ECMA international
New CEF integration:
- As a web designer or web developer, when you want to extend the web by creating HTML tags or CSS properties, you require latest web development features. To view the output for the latest features, Dreamweaver developers had to use Real-time Preview instead of Live view
- Dreamweaver is now integrated with a new version of the Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF). With the new CEF, Live View now renders pages designed using CSS Grid layouts. Also, you can view a better CSS grid layout with this change
- Dreamweaver now provides multiple security enhancements enabling it to support most of the hosting providers
- OpenSSH and OpenSSL Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new OpenSSH (version 7.6) enabling seamless SFTP connections to multiple hosting servers. OpenSSL is upgraded from the version 1.0.2 K to 1.0.2o
- libcurl – Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new Lib Curl version (Upgraded from 7.38 to 7.60), providing secure connectivity to users.
- Node.js version has been upgraded to 6.14.0
- zlib version has been upgraded to 1.2.11
When you launch Dreamweaver, it now displays an improved Home screen, which includes options to:
- Open a wide range of tutorials to help you quickly learn and understand the concept, workflow, tips, and tricks
- Create a new document or open an existing document
- The contents of the Home screen are tailored based on your familiarity with Dreamweaver and your Creative Cloud membership plan
- Find and Replace
- Previous functionality of Save and Load query in Find and Replace dialog is back again in this release. For more information, see Find and replace text, tags, and attributes.
- Real-time preview enhancement
- Real-time preview now provides an option to switch to preview documents in the browser
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor