Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Illustrator For Mac is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems. It is an industry-standard tool in vector drawing applications, providing you with all the tools you need in professional design and artwork. Adobe Illustrator Free Download for Mac is the perfect tool for all kinds of design. Whether you’re a professional web designer, or you just want to create a poster and some invites for a friend’s party, your creativity will be boosted with Adobe Illustrator’s impressive set of drawing tools, brushes, color processing tools, and gradient effects, not to mention the wide array of filters and special effects with which you can add the final touch to your drawing. You may also like Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 Features:
- Create pixel-perfect artwork by draw paths and shapes that seamlessly align with the pixel grid.
- Mark individual fonts as favorites to quickly find the one you need
- Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace
- See a live preview by hovering over the font list with selected text
- The ability to Zoom into anything you’ve selected (an active point, a segment, a path, or an object)
- The modern user experience by using flat UI and new icons for tools and panels
- Ability to archive, restore, and see version history for all your assets stored in your Creative Cloud Libraries
- Ability to scroll through stroke width and text sizes in proper increments
- Live Shapes: Ellipses, Polygons, and Lines
- Work more visually with Smart Guides
- Support touch workspace for Windows tablets
- Adobe Capture CC integration
- Zoom into your artwork up to 64000% (up from 6400%) to create and edit with greater precision
- Recover your work if Illustrator crashes, and you’ve forgotten to save
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Mac should have a minimum of 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.