Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Illustrator For Mac is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems. It is an industry standard tool in vector drawing applications, providing you with all the tools you need in professional design and artwork. Adobe Illustrator is the perfect tool for all kinds of design. Whether you’re a professional web designer or you just want to create a poster and some invites for a friend’s party, your creativity will be boosted with Adobe Illustrator’s impressive set of drawing tools, brushes, color processing tools, and gradient effects, not to mention the wide array of filters and special effects with which you can add the final touch to your drawing.
Adobe Illustrator CC Features:
- Create pixel-perfect artwork by draw paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
- Mark individual fonts as favorites to quickly find the one you need
- Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace
- See a live preview by hovering over the font list with selected text
- Ability for Zoom into anything you’ve selected (an active point, a segment, a path, or an object)
- Modern user experience by using flat UI and new icons for tools and panels
- Ability to archive, restore, and see version history for all your assets stored in your Creative Cloud Libraries
- Ability to scroll through stroke width and text sizes in proper increments
- Live Shapes: Ellipses, Polygons, and Lines
- Work more visually with Smart Guides
- Support touch workspace for Windows tablets
- Adobe Capture CC integration
- Zoom into your artwork up to 64000% (up from 6400%) to create and edit with greater precision
- Recover your work if Illustrator crashes and you’ve forgotten to save
What’s New In Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 ?
- Work faster with access to all your controls in one place. The new and intelligent Properties panel shows you only the controls you need, when you need them.
- Transform your vector graphics while maintaining a natural look. Puppet Warp lets you quickly create or modify a graphic without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
- Now Illustrator lets you create up to 1,000 artboards on a single canvas so you can work with more content in each document.
- Apply predefined glyph alternates to an entire block of text without having to individually select and change each glyph.
Easier artboard organization
- Select multiple artboards at one time, and align and organize them automatically on your canvas in just a click. Objects locked to an artboard now move with with it.
SVG Color Fonts
- Design with fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies thanks to support for SVG OpenType fonts.
- Illustrator supports OpenType variable fonts, so you can modify a font’s weight, width, and other attributes to create your own style — while still maintaining fidelity to the original design.
MacBook Pro Touch Bar support
- Get instant access to core tools right when you need them on the contextual MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Manage text in Creative Cloud Libraries
- Libraries in Illustrator now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most — like taglines, brand marketing descriptions, and other placeholder copy. Plus, share text between Illustrator and InDesign libraries.
And so much more
- Also includes: Faster launch times and greater stability.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- See on-screen controls clearly:
You can now increase the size of anchor points, handles, and bounding boxes making them even easier to work with.
- Merge data using CSV files:
It’s easier than ever to merge data in the Variables Panel now that you can use CSV or XML files.
- Import multiple page PDFs:
Save time when you import all the pages of a PDF all at once. You can choose a page range or select individual pages.
- Dropbox Smart Sync improvements:
Now you can browse your Dropbox files without inadvertently downloading them.
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Mac should have a minimum of 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.