Rate This App/Post:
Adobe InCopy CC 2018 For Mac, ideal for large team projects involving both written copy and design work, provides copywriters and editors with a powerful tool to style text, collaborate through track changes, and make simple layout modifications that integrate effortlessly with InDesign.
- Footnotes that span columns
- Open type enhancements
- Modernized user interface
- Work with glyphs more easily
- Place images into tables
- Easy application of shading to text; includes controls for offsets and more
- Place Gun for adding borders to tables
- New Find Previous command
- Shortcuts and preferences memory when you update to latest version
- Footnote enhancements that respect text wrap
- Color swatch folders for better swatch management
- Drag-and-drop table editing
- HiDPI and Retina display support in Windows
- Adobe Typekit integration
- Typekit font syncing
- Quicker font searching
- Simplified hyperlink creation
- Different page views when editing
- Improved copyfitting while you work
- Save to Cloud command that makes your files available on any device
- Recently used fonts
- Middle Eastern language support
What’s New In Adobe InCopy 2018 ?
Modern User Experience:
- InCopy now has a brand new user interface that is flat, modern, and easy on the eyes. The tools and panels have new icons. You can change the interface to one of the four available color options designed for optimal user experience: Dark, Medium Dark, Medium Light,and Light.
- Paragraph border enables you to create a border around one or more paragraphs. You can customize corner designs to highlight the paragraph with beautiful effects.
Duden Integration (German only):
- Duden, a trusted German brand for dictionaries, is now integrated natively in InCopy. Now, you can use Duden for more accurate German hyphenation and spell checking.
- While searching for fonts, you can narrow down the results by filtering fonts by classification, such as Serif, Sans Serif, and Handwritten. You can also search for fonts based on visual similarity. Fonts closest in visual appearance to the font you’re searching for appear on top of the search results. A status strip in the font menu displays the information about the applied filters.
- This update addresses crashes and bugs.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor