Rate This App/Post:
Adobe InDesign CC 2018 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Standout layouts. Only with InDesign.
Whether you work in print or digital media, InDesign can help you create layouts that leap off the page.
Make an impression in print.
Design everything from stationery, flyers, and posters to brochures, annual reports, magazines, and books. With professional layout and typesetting tools, you can create multi-column pages that feature stylish typography and rich graphics, images, and tables. And you can prep your documents for printing in just a few clicks.
Digital publications. Dazzling interactions.
Create digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive online documents that draw people in with audio, video, slideshows, and animations. InDesign makes it easy to manage your design elements and quickly deliver immersive experiences for any format from EPUB and PDF to HTML.
Keep your team on the same page.
Design faster and smarter with tools built for collaboration. InDesign integrates seamlessly with Adobe InCopy CC, so you can work on layouts simultaneously with writers and editors. Access your Creative Cloud Libraries to share text, colors, shapes, graphics, and other assets with team members and keep your designs consistent.
Support for endnotes
Add endnotes to long documents and let readers go right from annotations in text to corresponding endnote references.
Object Styles enhancements
Set or change an object’s size or position once and it updates everywhere in your document.
Make your paragraphs stand out by adding border lines with custom corner designs.
Adobe Stock templates
Jump-start your layouts with Adobe Stock templates that you access right from the InDesign File > New menu.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Work With Endnotes:
- Add endnotes to documents and set them up so readers can jump directly from annotations in the text to the endnote references. Control endnote numbering, formatting, and layout – and import endnotes from Microsoft Word.
- Draw attention to paragraphs in your layouts by adding border lines around them, and create custom corner designs for your paragraph borders.
Object Styles Enhancements:
- Set or modify an object’s size or position once to update it across your entire document using Object Styles.
Manage Text In Creative Cloud Libraries:
- Libraries in InDesign now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most – like taglines, brand marketing descriptions, and other boilerplate copy. Plus, share text between InDesign and Illustrator libraries.
- Quickly navigate through large font collections now that you can filter by font classifications such as Serif, Sans Serif, and Handwritten.
Find Similar Fonts:
- The Font menu lets you search for fonts based on visual similarity.
HTML Export improvements:
- Export clean, simple code that developers can easily use to implement your designs on the web.
- Also includes: Faster launch times, greater stability, and improved accessibility for PDF exports.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor