Rate This App/Post:
With Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018 For Mac Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic CC gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don’t always match the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic CC, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photography. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic CC lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop mode in record time.
- Boundary Warp stretches the edges of a merged panorama to give you the full image without losing any important details.
- HDR Merge makes it easy to create natural or surreal images by combining multiple shots taken with different exposures into a single high-dynamic range image.
What’s New in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018
New name: Lightroom Classic
Your favorite photography app has a new name, but it’s still the industry standard for desktop-based digital photography workflows.
Extensive performance improvements
Experience faster performance when you launch the app, generate previews, switch from Develop to Library Module, move sliders and brushes, and more.
Faster image selection
Begin image selection faster on import with the improved Embedded Preview workflow.
Range Masking for the fine selection control
Make precise color- and tone-based selections for local adjustments. Use the Adjustment Brush or the Radial or Graduated Filters to define a rough mask, and then refine your selection using new Range Masking options.
This release of Lightroom Classic CC provides critical bug fixes.
- Fixed customer issues
- Some presets are not converting to a new format.
- With B&W legacy presets, the profile resets to Adobe Standard
- Develop presets not sorting correctly
- Translation errors in other languages for some profiles
- Black and White Mix settings – Unable to Copy/Sync
- Lightroom backup catalog error issues. To resolve corruption issue in the backed up catalogs, update to Lightroom Classic CC v7.3.1 and then back up your catalogs again. If you’re backing up your catalogs on macOS, see this known issue related to cataloging compression below.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support*
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)**
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices).