Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 For Mac software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro For Mac sequences, and Adobe After Effects For Mac compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output for virtually any screen. Adobe Media Encoder is included in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Prelude software.
- Preset Browser – Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
- Fast, sure output to virtually any screen – Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
- Performance and stability – Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
- ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support – Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
- Specify a channel when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Specify a playlist when publishing to YouTube
- Specify a page when publishing to Facebook
- Add a custom title when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Add a custom video thumbnail when publishing to YouTube
- Notification of missing items in the queue before encoding begins
- H.264 Adaptive bitrate presets that automatically choose the best bitrate for an output based on frame size & frame rate of the source
- Animated GIF export is now available on both Mac and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Modify timecode for 720p 59.94 media
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor