Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Muse 2018 For Mac enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
- All the creativity. None of the coding – Get the creative freedom, tools, and widgets you need to make robust, responsive websites.
An unlimited canvas for unlimited creativity – Adobe Muse was made specifically for designers, so you can create as freely as you do in Photoshop and Illustrator. Don’t get boxed in by the constraints of common responsive web design programs.
- Not a coder? Not a problem – Adobe Muse automatically generates code that meets the evolving standards for modern browsers, platforms, and devices. Your design will appear how you want it on different screens. With complete control over what your users see, you can show or hide content based on device. Leave the rest to Adobe Muse.
- World wide widgets – The Internet is open and constantly evolving. With a library of over 1200 community-created widgets, professionally-developed extensions, and features like background video, scrolling effects, and animated transitions, Adobe Muse makes it easy to create websites as robust as today’s hottest sites.
Pain-free publishing – Stage your website to share with stakeholders. Publish it to a third-party hosting provider or to Adobe Web Hosting. Any time you update your site, Adobe Muse intelligently uploads your changes, generating new site maps to help your SEO.
- Animated transitions – Add animated transitions and engaging scroll effects, make design elements fade in or out, and more.
- New responsive widgets – The Slideshow, Form, and Composition widgets are now responsive — content automatically resizes as the screen size changes.
- Vertical Move handles – Move and position objects in your responsive page as a group. Drag the handle to move the selected object and objects below it.
- Simple selection – Select a specific element from a widget or grouping hierarchy without having to click through multiple levels.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Fixes To Customer-Reported Issues and Stability and Performance Improvements:
- This release patches issues reported from the August 2017 release. Fixes include page layout issues in sites created in previous versions, unexpected app behavior while exporting sites, and other errors that caused the app to crash.
Backward Compatible Files In Adobe Muse:
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018, when you open a .muse file created in an older version of the app, file conversion takes place. This file cannot be reopened in an older version of Muse. To ensure that you have a copy of the file as created in the older version, a backup copy is automatically created at the same location.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor