Rate This App/Post:
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 For Mac – Bring your next big thing to screens everywhere. Turn raw footage into flawless productions with Premiere Pro CC, the industry-leading video editing software. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro, you can edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more — all in one seamless, integrated workflow. You may also like Adobe Character Animator CC 2019
Tell your story. Your way.
Premiere Pro is used by filmmakers, YouTubers, videographers, designers — anyone with a story to tell, including you.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 Features
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
Open, access, and work on multiple projects simultaneously. Jump between episodes or scenes organized as separate projects, edit and copy portions of one project into another, and more.
- Shared Projects with locking feature
Teams in the same facility can access a single project simultaneously. Managed access allows users to lock projects when they are actively editing and give read-only access to other users.
- Responsive Design — Time
Preserve the integrity of keyframes in motion graphics such as intro and outro animations when making changes to the overall duration.
- Responsive Design — Position
Pinned graphic layers automatically adapt to changes in ratio or positioning in other layers or to the video frame itself.
- Motion Graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
Get professionally-created templates for titles, lower thirds, bumpers, and closing credits without leaving Premiere Pro. Search Adobe Stock in the Libraries panel right in the app.
- Adobe Immersive Environment
Edit immersive VR the way it’s viewed — wearing a VR head-mount. Review, shuttle playback, and change orientation and retain the ability to do keyboard-driven editing whether working in HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
- Immersive audio editing for 360/VR
Edit 360/VR content using audio based on orientation and then export as ambisonic audio to VR-enabled platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Immersive effects
Add virtual reality effects to your 360/VR videos without creating unwanted distortion at the poles or artifacts along the back seamline. Effects include VR Blur, VR Glow, VR Sharpen, VR De-noise, and VR Chromatic Aberrations to create colored fringes on video or graphics produced by uncorrected lenses.
- Immersive transitions
Add customizable transitions to your 360/VR videos without creating unwanted distortions at the poles or artifacts along the back seamline. Transitions for movement include iris wipes, Mobius zooms, spherical blurs, and gradient wipes. Stylistic transitions include random blocks, light rays, light leaks, and chroma leaks.
- Immersive Video Titling and Graphics
Instantly format graphics, text, images, or other video clips to look correct in a 360 video.
- VR Rotate Sphere
Easily adjust and rotate your 360 footage to level horizon lines, align viewpoints, and more.
Improvements to the Essential Graphics workflow
Directly manipulate multiple graphics layers at the same time. Preview and select favorites in a font menu. And support for title rolls is now available.
- New format support
Including Sony X-OCN (RAW for Sony F55) and WAV files >4GB.
- Regional Closed Caption standards
Added support for EBU closed caption.
- Support for Team Projects 1.0
Check when auto-saves were made or easily revert to a prior auto-save. Improvements to notifications and version history help keep all team members up to date.
- Enhanced getting started experience for beginners
Get to know your way around Premiere Pro faster with a six-step tour when you first open the app.
- Optimized Lumetri support for in-camera look decisions
Access and implement ARRI Amira in-camera look decisions directly from within the Lumetri Color panel.
After Effects Motion Graphics templates without After Effects install
Work with Motion Graphics templates created in After Effects without having to install the app.
- And so much more
Also includes new label colors, plus the ability to close multiple gaps at once and to double click on workspace handle to reset the workspace.
1. Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
2. Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
3. Press enter[spoiler text=Release Notes id=userspoiler2]Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS X v10.11, v10.12 or v10.13
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 display (1920×1080 or larger recommended)
- Sound card compatible with Apple Core Audio
- Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance