Rate This App/Post:
Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
Send From Any Audio Source
Use Airfoil to stream any audio playing on your Mac, from music services like Spotify and Pandora, web-based audio from Safari or Chrome, or anything else you like.
Play to Multiple Outputs, in Sync
Stream the music you love to speakers all over the house: AirPlay, Bluetooth, and more! Everything will play in perfect sync, even between different speaker types.
- Airfoil does a lot to make your audio streaming great
- Stream audio from your Mac to Apple TV, AirPort Express, or third party AirPlay devices.
- Whether you play to a single device or a dozen different speakers at once, it will all be in perfect sync.
- Stream audio to thousands of different Bluetooth audio speakers and headphones.
- Use Airfoil Satellite on iOS, Mac, and Windows to remotely control Airfoil and your audio streaming.
- Stream audio to iOS or Android devices, as well as Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
- Run Airfoil Satellite to make your Mac an audio receiver. You can even team it up with Airfoil to send from iOS to multiple devices.
- Critical Bug Fix: An issue where connections to Apple TVs running tvOS 10 would drop after approximately four minutes has been corrected.
- Critical Bug Fix: The erroneous “No buffer space available” (55 ENOBUFS) message which could appear on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) has been banished.
- Enhancement: Airfoil now better detects speakers that have disappeared from the network.
- Bug Fix: A problem where album artwork could wrongly appear pixelated has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: Adjustments have been made to enable FaceTime to be captured on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Other: Due to changes in iTunes 12.5, Airfoil now requires Instant On to capture audio from iTunes, and will prompt the user if needed.
- [Enhancement] Airfoil and Airfoil Satellite now both have compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- [Bug Fix] An issue where an audible glitch could sometimes be heard when the Computer device was started has been corrected.
- [Bug Fix] Airfoil’s updated audio capture engine now works as expected with single-site browser (SSB) apps such as those made by Epichrome.
- [Bug Fix] The Remote Control preferences now work as expected, with the nested preference turning off when its parent is off.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor