Rate This App/Post:
AnyTrans for Android is a mighty Android manager that converges your entire Android phone/tablet and consolidates every access to all your content in one handy place, such as messages, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and more. In just one tap, it helps transfer everything from Android-to-Android, or even from iOS-to-Android seamlessly. It also enables you to take control over all your Android data and files.
- Transfer the most types of data from Android to Android – including messages, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and more.
- Transfer data from Android to PC/Mac, or vice versa – covering messages, photos, contacts, etc.
- 1-click clone everything from Android-to-Android, even from iOS-to-Android.
- Manage your personal info with 100% safe guaranteed – edit, add, delete or rename contacts, messages, call logs as you need.
- Hide your personal portraits, family photos, and travel memories, etc., to protect your privacy. And unhide any of them in seconds if needed.
- Full control of all your apps on your Android phone/tablet — install, uninstall, transfer games, music apps, and other apps by simple drag-and-drop.
- Supported the newest iPhone Xs (Max).
- Updated to support the newest iOS 12.
- Supported the newest macOS Mojave (10.14).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor