Rate This App/Post:
AnyTrans for Android is a mighty Android manager that converges your entire Android phone/tablet and consolidates every access to all your content in one handy place, such as messages, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and more. In just one tap, it helps transfer everything from Android-to-Android, or even from iOS-to-Android seamlessly. It also enables you to take control of all your Android data and files. You may also like PhoneRescue for Android
- Transfer the most types of data from Android to Android – including messages, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and more.
- Transfer data from Android to PC/Mac, or vice versa – covering messages, photos, contacts, etc.
- 1-click clone everything from Android-to-Android, even from iOS-to-Android.
- Manage your personal info with 100% safe guaranteed – edit, add, delete or rename contacts, messages, call logs as you need.
- Hide your personal portraits, family photos, and travel memories, etc., to protect your privacy. And unhide any of them in seconds if needed.
- Full control of all your apps on your Android phone/tablet — install, uninstall, transfer games, music apps, and other apps by simple drag-and-drop.
- Wholly optimized and upgraded all interfaces to facilitate the use of AnyTrans.
- Added the feature that migrates data from iCloud/iTunes backup directly to Android device.
- Added the feature that manages Document, APK, and Zipped files.
- Supported to manage files from SD card on Android device.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor