Rate This App/Post:
ApolloOne is designed from the ground up as a fast, efficient, and feature-rich media viewer. It uses advanced operating-system features such as multi-threading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core Image graphics to ensure app responsiveness. You may also like to Capture One Pro
- Rapid viewing of all photos/videos in the folder and subfolders by simply double clicking on a single photo anywhere on the system (once you have granted drive access)
- Ultra-fast camera RAW preview engine
- Rotate, mirror, flip photos, and video instantly
- Fluid swipe photo viewing mode with a trackpad and Magic Mouse support (just like you would view photos on the iPhone or iPad)
- Supercharged EXIF inspector with comprehensive information; you can change font size or perform a quick search on the information on this screen
- Powerful slideshow function with 12 GPU-accelerated transition effects and many user configurable options; slideshow runs on full screen or in a window(1)
- Locate actual address by using GPS coordinates embedded in JPEG, RAW or video files; you can update (or add) GPS coordinates by simply dragging the pin to another location on the map
- Display camera AF points and detected faces and magnify them for checking focus and cycle through them quickly (on supported cameras)
- Tag and rate files for copy/move/ trash operation; you can tag or rate files quickly using keyboard shortcut keys; file rating uses IPTC/XMP compatible Rating field
- File filtering and sorting with 2-level sort key
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, etc., and AirDrop
- User customizable toolbar
- Context menu for frequently accessed functions and the ability to send the photo or camera RAW file to an external editor
- Spotlight indexing of photos, with address location and user selectable EXIF info for indexing; photos can be searched quickly via Finder
- NEW! User-defined Metadata Source for managing metadata.
- NEW! Rotate multiple images in Contact Sheet mode (full version purchase required).
- NEW! Edit macOS Extended Attributes/IPTC/XMP metadata (see “Edit > Edit Metadata”).
- NEW! User-defined custom labels for Finder tags (see Preferences… > Metadata).
- NEW! Inspector File Filter panel.
- Extended attributes are now fully preserved when updating an image file’s metadata.
- Updates RAW engine to support more cameras.
- Updates ExifTool to version 11.27.
- Various enhancements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor