Rate This App/Post:
AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac. It’s easy to use, and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password, and select the apps you want to keep private.
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you borrow your computer to a guest, friend, or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
- Password protect individual applications on your Mac
- Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
- Block access to applications that you want private and avoid
sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
- Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
- macOS Mojave user interface updates
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor