Rate This App/Post:
ArtRage gives you a range of artistic tools such as oil paints, pencils, and felt pens that look and feel like their real world counterparts so you can get right down to painting without having to learn how they work.
You can create your own artwork from scratch, import photos as tracing images to guide your art, and even pin images to your canvas for reference as you paint, as well as take advantage of many professional digital editing features and customizable tools.
ArtRage is also available as iOS and Android apps, as well as a Lite version for Windows and macOS. Desktop licences for Lite and ArtRage 5 cover both platforms. For more information visit the ArtRage homepage.
Ambient Design ArtRage 5 Features
- Contains all the features of ArtRage 3 Studio Pro and ArtRage 4
- Custom brushes (create your own custom digital brush)
- Docking and lights out interface modes
- Customizable perspective (one- and two-point, transform paint to match perspective)
- Layer effects (e.g., drop shadow, glow, emboss)
- Warp (liquefy) filter
- Remove color matter filter (easily delete white backgrounds)
- Improved color sampling options (select from an area, select by hue, luminance, saturation, metallic)
- Improved fill tool (fill neatly to border, slow motion, ignore gaps)
- Improved pencil and pastel tools (natural noise effect)
- Improved performance
- Multiple documents
What’s New in ArtRage
- We’ve addressed a problem that could cause errors when pasting content to a layer in a hidden group.
- We’ve made a change to tilt handling to fix a problem that could occur on some devices using Windows Realtime Stylus input where tilt values would be processed incorrectly.