Rate This App/Post:
Pigments give you the best elements you’ve ever found in a software tool, which lets you create pioneering, exciting and deeply personal sounds. Putting everything you have before you, Pigments allows you to fully express their creativity in a way that has never been seen before in a software instrument.
Pigments have a dual audio engine that allows you to mix analog and wavetable virtual oscillators to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even transform wavetables or import yours.
What you do next depends on you. Experiment with three envelopes, 3 LFOs, and three function generators. Assigns modulators to encourage your sound and breathes life into it. Add controlled or completely random to any parameter with a probability generator Turing changes. Run it through two filters, with any combination of analog filters or iconic modern surgeons and formant filters desired. Process your patch exciting contemporary effects as wavefolder and Multifilter, or reverbs delays and equalizers study period.
Making a masterpiece
For 20 years, we have been discussing, copying and refining the most iconic synthesizers ever created.
Working with Dr. Robert Moog, Cameron Jones and many other legends of the industry, we have built our reputation on creating world-class instruments. We turned to the music industry with the launch of our innovative analog hardware synthesizer, the MiniBrute.
With several awards under our belt, you could say we’ve done our homework. Pigments combine our passion for classical analog FM and modern sound with wavetable synthesis to create what for us is the best software synthesizer.
- Two motors in parallel.
- virtual analog engine triple osc.
- complex wavetable engine.
- two filters
- Types of filters classic collection instruments V
- Types of modern filters.
- Routing continuous series/parallel.
- Section of far-reaching effects.
- Insert or send routing
- modules parameters.
- advanced modulation system.
- Graphic Edition, based on origin or destination.
- Envelope, LFO, function generators, random src, …
- visual interface
- Graphic representation of the most important modules.
- polyrhythmic arpeggiator and sequencer.
- Create sequences / complex, personalized and evolving ARPS.
- Extensive library of factory presets
- Master tuning added the Keyboard tab
- slope mode LPF and HPF 6 dB multimode filter were added to the side chains are now displayed as modulations in the modulation bar -.
- Graphical representation dynamic effects.
- Management of Poly Aftertouch added on the Keyboard tab.
- Editor curve speed and keyboard in the Keyboard tab
- Random sources of Turing and Binary now have trigger sources reboot
- The computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in Standalone
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor