Rate This App/Post:
aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation “my name” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application. You may also like Lingon X
With a text, you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example, next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in the snippet, embed another snippet, use editable fields in the snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
- Fixed some minor bugs
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor