Rate This App/Post:
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio-processing application. With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
- fluid interface – smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- presets – quickly change between settings
- unlimited history – everything you do is stored
- polyphony – process multiple voices
- encapsulation – group nodes into sub-patches
- diverse nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
- audio unit version – run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
- iCloud support – effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
Featured Built-in Modules
- 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
- Touch Feedback Clock
- Ms. Torsion Distortion
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Fab Five Rectifying LFO
- The Warpeggiator
- Scale Quantizer
- Cyclone Matrix Mixer
- Built-in Nodes
- Custom Nodes – build your own modules!
- Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
- Timing mode – figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
- Switch pack – two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
- Poly pack – Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported.
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor