Rate This App/Post:
BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Mac. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides a plethora of features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. BBEdit transforms text with high performance.
An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit’s best of class features including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Perl, and OS X Unix scripting support, glossary support, and a complete set of HTML tools.
With BBEdit, you can…
– Exercise Total Control Over Text
– Work YOUR Way
– Command Files, Folders, Disks, and Servers
– Enjoy Textual Omnipotence
– Live Up To Standards
– Integrate Smoothly Into Existing Workflows
- Fixed a bug in which the application would incorrectly warn you about modification date changes when saving changes to existing documents on APFS volumes while running on macOS High Sierra (10.13).
- Fixed bug in which using the “Capitalize Lines” change case operation would behave strangely on lines that did not begin with a word character.
- Fixed bug in which the default browser preview command on the Markup menu wasn’t correctly populated and enabled until a browser had been chosen from the “Preview In” submenu.
- Fixed bug in which clicking on a file-relative link in a live preview window would attempt to open the URL in the browser using the internal custom URL scheme, which would always fail.
- Fixed a bug in the YAML language module relating to the the detection, syntax coloring, and folding of Block Scalars (prefixed with a vertical pipe) where the block starts with a blank line.
OS X 10.9.5 or later