Rate This App/Post:
BitPerfect is a simple, easy-to-use, audiophile-grade music player that works in conjunction with iTunes to deliver the highest possible sound quality. Localization included in Japanese, French, Dutch, Danish, and Russian only.
- Unobtrusive, minimal UI.
- “Bit Perfect” output.
- Exclusive (“hog”) mode.
- Gen-III 64-bit playback engine.
- Plays native DSD files in “Hybrid-DSD” format with DSD-compatible DACs. Companion product “DSD Master” required to generate “Hybrid-DSD” files.
- Gapless playback.
- Full memory playback with double-buffering to ensure continuous playback of large files.
- Automatic sample-rate switching.
- Choice of sample rate converters for up- and down-sampling.
- Dithered bit-depth reduction and volume control.
- Integer Mode playback – on supported DACs and supported versions of OS X (currently only OS X 10.9).
- Support for AirPlay (requires OS X 10.8 or later).
- Playback from networked drives.
- Temporary fix for AirPlay support in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Now requires OSX 10.8 or later
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor