Rate This App/Post:
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs. You may also like Newsletter Templates – DesiGN
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text coloring, and one-click animations are just a few of the playful, time-saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited websites
• Ability to set the order for the classes per breakpoint
• Support for ordered lists (numbered lists)
• Ability to exclude pages from export
• Support for .htm page extensions
• Data purge options (developer menu)
• Support to assign colors to layer tree to help with organizing projects
• The new freehand user interface value
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor