Rate This App/Post:
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text coloring and one-click animations are just a few of the playful, time-saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited websites
- Added alignment controls for audio player
- SVG logo to remain and overlap logo image when thumb clear button used to clear logo selection
- Blocs with no padding to be placed off-center in app
- Re-named Asset Manager groups to break and not show correct content
- Video background YouTube settings to be mutated (?autoplay=1&mute=1&controls=0)
- Preview to not function correctly if special characters are used within the target page name e.g. ä,ü
- Buttons to become full width when visibility options are applied to them
- Visibility classes to break when minify HTML is used
- Renaming an asset group and then closing the window
- Adding assets to a group and then closing the window
- Creating a group and then closing the window
- Removing an asset from a group and then closing the window
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor