Rate This App/Post:
TechSmith Camtasia For Mac for remarkable screencasts made easy. Create eye-catching training, presentation, and demo videos…the easy way. Camtasia screen-recording software is streamlined, intuitive, and makes you look like a pro.
Easily record onscreen activity, Keynote slides, camera video, microphone, or system audio – all with sparkling clarity. Record in front of a live audience or at your desk. Edit to perfection. Turn it into a stunning, HD-quality video at the perfect size to share on popular video sites, Apple devices, your website, blog, or anywhere you like. Make them wonder how you did it.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
- More features:
- Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- New Library – Save frequently used assets, effects, and media.
Theming – Create themes with colors and fonts and apply to assets and effects.
Additional customizable and stock video assets.
60 fps video import, editing, and production.
Editor performance improvements for preview playback and timeline edits.
Production engine improvements for faster export.
New Behaviors (Explode and Fly In).
Fixed crash when SCORM selected with production preset.
Fixed clip speed not working with decimals in German.
Fixed incorrect color when annotation saved to library.
Fixed issue with parsing file names for batch production.
Other Bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor