Rate This App/Post:
Canvas Draw is a powerful software specifically designed to make it possible for small business owners, designers, illustrators, and professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence.
Canvas Draw comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create marketing or business materials, as well as creative content, printable drawings, and shareable PDFs. Put Canvas Draw to work designing brochures, collages, business cards, school projects, cover pages, handouts, printable advertisements, reports, graphs, metrics, web content, mock-ups, layouts, logos, scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other drawings best served with measured precision, placement, and the ability to combine text, images, and objects.
- Off to the Races
– From the moment you open Canvas Draw, the new dialog provides instant, one-click access to working document templates, sample document to play with, as well as blank illustration and publication documents with fully customizable options.
- Perceptibility in a Palette – The Document Layout palette hierarchically lists–and provides easy navigation to– all the various objects, layers, and pages that are within each project. By using th list, you can easily slect any text, illustration, or image objects. The ability to add new pages and layers to your project and other content management options can easily be accessed at any time.
- A Helping Hand – Never lose your way with context-sensitive help built right into the application. When you select a tool or function, the help immediately responds to you. The Canvas Assistant will guide you through a project as you work, offering information when a tool or feature is being used, as well as describing the current working environment.
- Fixed bug in which RGB or CMYK inks edited in the Attributes palette did not have the same ink names when they are applied to other objects.
- Fixed bug in which a stroke, dash, or arrow could not be applied to vector objects by dragging it from the Presets list in the Attributes palette.
- Fixed bug in which files saved as DXF or DWG could not be opened with AutoCAD® properly.
- Fixed bug in which anti-alias was not applied to render objects with a clipping path when the clipping path was a group.
- Fixed bug in which ink names of gradients, textures, symbols, and patterns would be lost when vector objects were copied and pasted.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor