Rate This App/Post:
Capo lets you slow down your favorite songs so you can hear the notes and learn how they are played. With Capo, you can quickly tab out your songs atop a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display.
- Detect, and enter chords
- Pitch adjustment
- Mark song sections
- Loop at slower speeds
- Export Capo-adjusted music
- Basic effects available
- 7 New Languages! — This update adds localizations for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. We hope to continue adding support for more languages in the future, so please contact us if you’d like to see your native language added to this list!
- (Simple) Piano Chords — Capo can now display chords using familiar keyboard diagrams. The notes in a chord are indicated in a way that makes it easy to build your own chord voicings.
- Improved Guitar Chord Display — Using a bolder font and modified fretboard styling, we made Capo’s chords a little easier to read. We also put in a great deal of work to make the chord display consistent across iOS and macOS versions of Capo.
- You can now navigate between chords using the left and right arrow keys when a chord is selected.
- Changes to the chord display are now animated
- Empty chord entries no longer appear in the results when editing chords.
- Empty chord boxes no longer appear when detecting and adding new chords.
- We spent some time cleaning up the keyboard event handling to fix a number of issues, such as playback commands interfering with text input, or the playback commands failing to work completely.
- Changes to note entry and audio playback volume are once again persisted to user preferences.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor