Rate This App/Post:
Capture One is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with accurate colors and incredible detail from more than 300 high-end cameras — straight out of the box. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow.
With an updated processing engine, market-leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One is the professional choice in imaging software. You get the highly responsive precision tools you need to create stunning images from your camera’s RAW files in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
What is Capture One?
- Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing. Expertise from creating customized color profiles for more than 400 cameras, combined with our relentless dedication to creative freedom has brought recognition to Capture One’s workflow, our exceptional color handling, and precision editing tools. We develop our software with the ambition of enabling you to achieve your creative vision through a smooth, efficient workflow; making it the professional’s choice in imaging software.
The benefit of RAW
- Capturing RAW files enables a broad scale of possibilities for tweaking your images, as RAW files have the full range of the captured information available from your camera. Capture One is focused on getting the most out of every RAW file. All supported camera models and lenses have custom tailored profiles to ensure the best colors and details available. Capture One provides a solid solution for editing any supported RAW file.
- Capture One’s Industry leading tethered capture is fast, flexible and reliable, for those photography sessions where speed and accuracy is important. Shoot directly to your computer for an almost instant viewing experience – with or without instant adjustments. Enable Live View for easier composing when shooting still-life photography.
Capture One Pro 11 Features:
All About Color
- Capture One is known for its exceptional handling of color. Thanks to our custom camera profiling, every RAW file shines – straight from the camera. Whether you seek creative color grading tools or want to ensure natural colors in your images, Capture One delivers powerful and precise tools to achieve your vision.
Workflow and Performance
- From customizable tools and keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture; Capture One is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and find your way of working in Capture One.
- Asset management is important for every photographer, be it management of images from individual day-to-day jobs or large collections with thousands of images. Capture One offers tools and solutions for every type of photographer, making asset management simple, fast and effective.
- Capture One has been developed with image quality and ease of use in mind. Every tool is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process – preserving, recovering and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offer extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.
Details and Lens Profiles
- With image quality as the driving factor, Capture One is developed to squeeze every RAW file to the limit, providing the highest level of details possible. Each supported lens applies a custom-made lens profile, providing precise tools for minimizing distortion and light fall-off.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel CPU with 2 cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Calibrated color monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
- OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6, macOS 10.13*