Rate This App/Post:
Cardhop lets you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts in a fun and interactive way. Just type what you want and Cardhop will figure it out.
- Search: Instantly find what you’re looking for by typing the name or details and let Cardhop handle the rest.
- Add or edit: Add new contacts or edit existing contacts with unparalleled ease and simplicity. Just enter the name of the contact along with their details and then observe the smile on your face.
- Act: The old way of interacting with your contacts takes multiple steps to accomplish the actions you want. This all changes with Cardhop. After you try Cardhop, you’ll wonder how you ever did it the old way.
- Directories: Add Google, Exchange, and Office 365 directories to look up users on Google Contacts, G Suite, and Exchange Global Address List
- Favorites: Mark commonly used contacts as favorites. Favorites sync between all of your devices, including with Cardhop for iOS
- Added Copy Contact URL option to copy a URL which will show contact in Cardhop from another app
- Fixed a potential crash when using smart groups on macOS Mojave
- Improved matching of contacts that have an email address but no first or last name
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor