Rate This App/Post:
You need the Chronicle if you pay bills. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need the Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans– in short, completely affecting your financial life. You may also like iFinance
That’s why you need the Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn’t running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
- Never forget a bill — get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when the Chronicle isn’t running.
- Easily pay your bills online using the Chronicle’s integrated browser, or your default browser.
- Keep proof of all your payments — store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
- Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
- NEW—Monthly History: View a month-by-month history of all your income and bill payments. See at a glance how much you spent in any given month, and use tags to break down your payments even further.
- NEW—Reports: View detailed reports for a given year, and analyze your spending across all bills or selected tags. Break down bills by payment type or category using tags, and see exactly how much you are spending.
- NEW—Savings Goals: Create savings goals in the Chronicle to help you remember to set aside money every month. Savings goals reduce your OK to Spend balance, so you remember not to spend that money.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor