Rate This App/Post:
Cisdem iPhoneRecovery allows you to recover your lost or deleted messages, contacts, call history, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar, and reminders, etc., whether you have a backup file or not. You can recover from iPhone and iOS devices, or from iTunes backups. After scanning, you can preview and select the data to recover, then restore to your devices or export to your Mac for backup. You may also like TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost iOS Data without Backup;
- Restore iOS Data from iTunes Backup;
- Preview and recover messages, contacts, call history, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar and reminders from iOS devices.
- Retrieve iOS data lost due to iOS upgrade, jailbreak, accidental deletion, virus attack, restoring to factory settings, etc.
- Export recovered files to HTML, Excel, Word, Numbers, and Pages files for easy backup.
- Fast and fully recover iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data with 3 simple steps – connect your device (or choose your iTunes backup file), scan, preview and recover data selectively.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor