Rate This App/Post:
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac comes to help you convert any PDFs, scanned documents, and images to editable and searchable text and image documents. It will maintain the original layout and file quality with its built-in superior OCR technology. And it also can work as a PDF Creator, PDF Password Remover, PDF Compressor to meet all of your PDF processing needs.
Convert Native and Scanned PDFs to Editable Documents. No Retyping. Based on Cisdem PDFConverter, PDFConverterOCR 5 is powered by advanced OCR technology, enabling you to transform native and scanned PDFs into editable and searchable documents with one click.
- Convert PDF to Editable PDF
- Convert PDF to DOCX, DOC, and PAGES
- Convert PDF to RTFD and TXT
- Convert PDF to EXCEL
- Convert PDF to PPTX and KEYNOTE
- Convert PDF to EPUB
- Convert PDF to HTML
- Convert PDF to Image (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF)
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR Features
- It can let you extract images from a large PDF file quickly.
- Convert Encrypted PDF Files Thoroughly For the encrypted PDFs, Cisdem PDF Converter OCR could unlock the restriction of user password without data loss and then convert the file to the format you prefer
- Create Professional Looking PDF from Existing Document
- Merge Files into One PDF by Drag-n-drop to rearrange multiple documents and designate certain pages.
- Set PDF File Size: you are able to choose the PDF size you want to create before creating the PDFs, such as the A3, A4, Envelope etc.
- Choose PDF Quality: This PDF OCR software allows selecting the quality (high, medium, low, original quality) of outputted PDFs to save the space.
- Add Password to PDF: You can set a password to protect the data in the preference setting when creating a PDF file.
What’s New in Cisdem PDF Converter OCR
- Enhanced the functionality of converting PDF to docx, pages, and HTML.
- Output pdf in low resolution
- The wrong orientation of some pages
- An issue that converted the first page to a book cover
- Fixed an issue in which the language of paragraph style in Pages is in Chinese after converting PDF to pages