Rate This App/Post:
Command-Tab Plus is a keyboard-centric application switcher. It is designed to let you switch between apps in a faster and more convenient way.
When you work with a lot of programs which are running, switching between them can be a problem because it often takes a long time. Command-Tab Plus gives you many improvements in working with multiple applications and is designed to be an alternative to Apple’s native App Switcher. You may also like WindowSwitcher
- Quick Switch Between Applications – Using Option + Number key makes the switch to an app without tapping a bunch of keys.
- Isolated Spaces – When using Command-Tab Plus, by default it displays only app icons are running on a current display or space. Thus, apps on inactive spaces are hidden in the current space. Of course, you can disable this function in settings.
- Hide Unused Applications – Command-tab Plus hides icons of inactive (hidden) apps. This function allows you to switch more quickly between apps you are using at the moment. That is very convenient if you have a lot of apps in the background, but you don’t want them to show up in the switcher.
- Customizable Appearance – You can customize an appearance if you need, change border or background colors, icon sizes and more
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor