Rate This App/Post:
ControllerMate is a controller programming tool that allows custom functionality to be added to standard HID devices (joysticks, trackballs, gamepads, keyboards, and more).
Using a graphical interface and drag-and-drop editing, users can program controller buttons to perform complex keyboard and mouse sequences. Programming is accomplished using “building blocks”. Each type of building block performs a different type of function. Building blocks can be individually configured and linked together to perform an endless variety of tasks.
- Configuring controller buttons to act like individual keyboard keys
- Configuring controller buttons to generate simple text
- Configuring controller axes to act like mouse axes
- Assigning an AppleScript to a controller button
- Redefining keyboard keys
- Assigning a custom acceleration curve to a mouse
- Fixes an issue that would cause ControllerMate’s background to sometimes reset a device’s driver to its default configuration instead of using custom Driver Configuration settings.
- Fixes an incompatibility between macOS 10.14 Mojave and some scripts that were run using ControllerMate’s AppleScript building blocks.
- Improves the compatibility with some versions of the X-keys XKE-124 T-bar to hide the unused joystick interface.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor