Rate This App/Post:
Corel Painter For Mac lets you advance your digital art style with painted textures, subtle glazing brushwork, interactive gradients, and realistic Natural-Media. Easily transition from traditional to digital art with thick oils, dripping watercolors and many other texture-filled strokes. Explore workflow layouts like illustration, fine art, concept, manga and photo art with specialized tools for each style. Welcome to the world’s most expressive digital art software that’s changing what’s possible in art.
- The Most Natural Transition From Traditional to Digital Art – Immerse yourself in painting software that offers the largest selection of Natural-Media® brushes and canvas textures on the market. Craft your art with stunning reality using an array of authentic dry and wet media. When combined with a pressure sensitive drawing solution, you will forget you are painting on a computer.
- 21ST Century Media You Won’t Find Anywhere Else – Create out-of-this-world art with Image Hoses that spray the object of your imagination. Liquid Ink that piles up and can be carved into. Particles that spring, flow and glow, and hyper-digital Pattern Pens that defy traditional art boundaries yet were brought to life by real artists.
- Incomparable Composition Tools – Paint in perfect symmetry with Mirror and Kaleidoscope tools. Set a flawless scene with 1, 2 and 3-point Perspective Guides and craft the perfect composition using the Divine Proportion and Layout Grid tools built right into this stunning digital art software.
- Your Workflow, Your Way – From custom brushes to custom palettes, Painter lets you import content from others, create your own, or select from built-in artist layouts to suit your workflow needs. Painter provides a personal experience that plays well with Photoshop and runs on Mac and Windows so that you can perfect your artwork in the way you’re used to working.
- Any brush variant that uses the Selection method now works as expected.
- You will no longer experience issues with the color overlay when switching between painting with a regular brush in a selection (created with a custom selection brush) and painting with a custom selection brush.
- Brush artifacts no longer appear when you enable Pick Up Underlying Color and paint with variants from the Sargent category.
- On macOS, Corel Painter works as expected after you hide it and show it by using the Dock.
- With tracing paper enabled in multiple clone documents, you can now disable tracing paper in the active clone document and clone as expected.
- The active clone document is no longer corrupted and the application no longer stops responding after you make a selection in the clone source image.
- With tracing paper enabled in multiple clone documents, transparency in clone sources is now maintained when you disable tracing paper in the active clone document.
- Corel Painter no longer stops responding after you delete an embedded clone source image and choose a different pattern.
- When you open a file with embedded clone sources, the default source type in the Source panel is the one that was selected when you saved the document. For example, if you select Embedded Image as a source type when saving a file, the next time you open the file, the default source type will be Embedded Image.
- Now you can use any Drip or Liquid brush in legacy mode (i.e. Painter 2017 and earlier), so the brush only mixes in the current color when there is content on the layer. To use a brush in legacy mode, disable the Enhanced Drip or Enhanced Liquid check box on the property bar, and save the brush as a new brush variant.
- macOS X 10.13, OS 10.12 and OS X 10.11, with the latest revision
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support (4 logical cores or higher recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
- 750 MB hard disk space for application files (Solid-state drive recommended)
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- To activate your product, you must connect to the Internet and register it first