Rate This App/Post:
CrazyTalk Animator provides an exciting new approach to traditional 2D animation with innovative new tools that allow users to apply 3D motions to 2D characters. New powerful tools have opened new possibilities for freely editing 2D motions and viewing them from any angle with a single click. Combined with functional features like facial puppet and auto lip-sync, it has become the most creative tool for 2D character animation.
- Powerful Bone Editor to rig any image to animated character
- Free-Form Deformation and Motion Curve Editors
- G3 character templates and professional character motion libraries
- Elastic Motion System to instantly give life to image, logo, and props
- Facial Animation with auto lip-syncing
- Turn PSD files into animations (exclusive for Pipeline version)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11.5 or later, 64-bit processor