Rate This App/Post:
DaisyDisk allows you to visualize your disk usage and free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big unused files.
The program scans your disk and displays its content as a sector diagram where the most significant files and folders at once become apparent. To drill down to a folder, just click on a segment. To bubble up, click in the center. Move the mouse over the diagram and see the name and path of each file, and enclosed files (if any). Hit Space to quickly preview file content, without launching another application. In this way, walk around your disk and drag-and-drop all unneeded files into the “collector”. Expand the collector to check its contents. When done, clean it up with a single click. you may also like to download CleanMyMac X For Mac
- Only you decide what to delete. System files are protected.
- Scanning modern disks take only a few seconds—a far cry from any rival.
- DaisyDisk remains the tool of choice for IT professionals, photographers, filmmakers and artists worldwide.
- Use your existing storage instead of buying more of it.
- Original visual interface that is easy to use even for novice users.
- Fixed compatibility issues and a few bugs
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor