Rate This App/Post:
Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
Choose any one of our gorgeous email templates and customize to your heart’s content.
Add a customizable subscribe form to your website, or import contacts from other apps you already use.
Real-time open and click tracking with campaign reports you can view anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy fast, reliable email delivery with automatic unsubscribe, bounce and complaint handling.
Your entire team can create, share, and edit projects in the cloud from any Mac.
Create automated welcome messages, drip campaigns, birthday greetings and more with autoresponders
- Added integrations for 70+ additional apps and services via PieSync
- Improved readability of the Montserrat font family through the use of slightly heavier font weights
- Improved keyboard navigation in message editor popovers
- Improved reliability of image uploads over unstable network connections
- Improved scrolling responsiveness when browsing design-test results
- Exported design-test screenshots are now saved as PNGs
- Added support for the “x-apple-disable-message-reformatting” meta element
- The “What’s New in Direct Mail” window now includes detailed release notes
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Full Keyboard Access system preference
- Fixed an issue with context menu cut, copy, and paste commands in the message editor
- Fixed an issue with incorrect highlighting of image blocks after a drag-and-drop operation
- Updated all fonts to the latest versions
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor