Rate This App/Post:
Do Your Data Recovery Professional for mac is an easy-to-use yet powerful file-recovery tool. It quickly recovers deleted files, even if you have emptied the Trash. It also can recover lost files due to formatting, OS crash, virus infection, power failure, OS upgrade, etc. The full-featured file-recovery software even can retrieve lost files from deleted, lost, or inaccessible hard-drive volumes.
Rescue Lost Mac Data from Any Kind of Data Loss:
Deleted File Recovery
Easily and quickly recover deleted files even you have emptied the trash bin.
Completely recover files from formatted, reformatted or erased Mac hard drive or storage device.
Lost Volume Recovery
Retrieve lost files from damaged, deleted or lost Mac volumes/partitions.
Raw recovery lets restore lost files from corrupted or inaccessible hard drive/device.
OS X Recovery
Recover lost data after OS X upgrade, crash, or reinstallation etc.
Recover Mac data due to virus infection, power failure, hard drive error, or other known reasons.
Finding Every Recoverable File under OS X
- Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional provides two recovery modes – Quick Recovery and Advanced Recovery to ensure finding all lost files you’ve lost. While Quick Recovery can quickly find the deleted or recently lost files, the Advanced Recovery will scan your device deeper and find much more missing files.
More Powerful Features for Mac Data Recovery
- Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover all types of lost files including photos, videos, audio or voice files, documents, folders, emails, archives, etc.
- Works on all hard drives (both internal and external hard drive).
- All Mac machines are supported including iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air.
- It supports to recover lost data from any kind of storage media, such as USB drive, portable hard drive, digital camera, SD/Memory card, etc.
- Compatible with all popular OS X including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and OS X server.
Easy, Secure and Efficient Mac Data Recovery Solution
- Clean & Wizard-based interface makes data recovery become easy. It takes only three simple steps to recover lost Mac data.
- Save and resume the recovery as you want.
- Easily search and filter the files, quickly locate the files you are looking for.
- Preview the files before you save them.
- 100% safe, read-only recovery process.
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and OS X Server
- File System: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS
- Disk Space: at least 60 MB