Rate This App/Post:
- A working SSH user account is required on the server. A password or SSH key pair is also required. To have the uploaded file displayed in a web browser, a web server needs to be installed and configured on the server
- Dropshare supports services like OpenStack Swift. Check User Guide for more information
- A regular Google account is required in order to use Google Drive
- A regular Dropbox account is required in order to use Dropbox
- Introducing drag & drop for the recent upload list and upload history. You can now drag & drop uploads to other applications to either share a link to the uploaded file or the original file on your disk.
- Import from Device now allows the image or document to be saved locally instead of uploading.
- Dropshare for macOS is now notarized.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor