Rate This App/Post:
DVD-Cloner for Mac 5 is the latest best DVD copy software for Mac worldwide generation. It allows you to copy / clone / burn DVD movies on Mac with lossless quality. The new interfaces make a DVD copy for Mac is much easier than before. In addition, you can remove various DVD copy protections like CSS, RE, RCE and region codes to copy DVD movies without restrictions. You can also make another copy of the DVD burned freely without using your original DVD disc again. You may also like DVDFab All-In-One
DVD-Cloner for Mac can make copies of DVD 1: 1, full copies of films, single copies of films, divided and customized copies of movies copies. UMT ™ with innovative, you can back up the latest DVD movies with ease. It also supports copy a DVD disc to another blank DVD disc or hard disk as a VIDEO_TS folder or ISO file for convenient playback in the future.
- DVD-Cloner for Mac 2019 is a Must-Have version! Worth every user to experience. Fully upgraded functions. Supporting a richer DVD/Blu-ray/UHD movie library!
- This best DVD copying software removes various DVD copy protections such as CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, etc.
- Remove various Blu-ray protections such as AACS, BD+, Cinavia, etc.
- Smart Analyzer technology can simulate the playback process and automatically skip bad sectors, greatly improved the copy quality.
- Rip high-capacity DVD movies to MKV format for easy storage, with all audio tracks included high bitrate, high quality, and lower size.
- Copy the main movie of a Blu-ray disc to a blank BD-25 or to the hard disk as an ISO image file or a Blu-ray movie folder.
- Rip any Blu-ray movie to MKV format on the hard disk, with all audio tracks included, compatible with many playback devices.
- Copy the main movie of UHD Blu-ray encrypted with AACS 2.0 to a blank BD-50 using a 4K UHD friendly drive. 4K, HDR features are supported.
- With efficient H.265 codec technology, DVD-Cloner for Mac can rip UHD Blu-ray movies to MKV, keeping the same 4K/HDR image quality as the original UHD Blu-ray.
- Optionally compress a DVD/Blu-ray movie in the ripping process by setting H.264 or H.265 as the encoder.
- Optionally convert HD AC3, DTS audio to a normal format when you copy a Blu-ray movie.
- Select to keep only one audio track and subtitle in the MKV ripping function, removing other unnecessary ones.
- Send us quick feedback in real time via the shortcut window within the software.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor