DVDFab For Mac is an application that provides users with the best solutions on all kinds of DVD/Blu-ray/video/3D issues for Mac including copy DVD, backup Blu-ray, rip DVD and Blu-ray to video or audio, convert Blu-ray to DVD, convert 2D content to 3D video, rip Blu-ray 3D to 3D video, convert video between different formats, and much more.
Moreover, DVDFab is a combination of DVD copy, DVD cloner, DVD burner, and DVD decrypter that can read, rearrange, and manipulate the content of a DVD to suit your needs.
In addition, DVDFab works well with multi-core CPU and hardware acceleration, so the copy speed is super fast. Furthermore, the quality is amazing while the copying speed is very high.
- The BluPath analysis tool can quickly and precisely find the right playlist and region code for Blu-ray.
- StealthyClone will help users backup/clone BDs regardless of Sony DADC Screen Pass and other structural protections.
- Lightning Shrink – world’s most efficient GPU-acceleration based Blu-ray compressing technology to rip or convert Blu-rays within one hour.
- DVDFab can solve playback problem of the copy of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3
- Lightning-Recoding technology is the homebrew of DVDFab applied in Blu-ray Copy
- miniso file can be produced by Blu-ray Copy and mounted by Virtual Drive to simulate ISO image
- Intel Quick Sync makes DVDFab quicker at video decoding/encoding during copy/ripping/conversion
- NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP accelerate DVDFab’s speed in DVD/Blu-ray/video conversion
- BD Shrink technology enables DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress Blu-ray (3D) movies to smaller sizes to fit on blank BD 25/BD 9/BD 5 discs.
- BDInfo will help you get the detailed information on the Blu-ray you are backing up.
- DVDFab supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) videos to help you enjoy ultra high definition experience.
- H.265 codec compresses video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original and DVDFab supports it all roundly.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated..
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor