Rate This App/Post:
Epubor Ultimate for mac lets you convert and remove DRM from eBooks. The software can decrypt and convert eBooks purchased from: Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Sony, Google Play, Barnes, Noble Nook, Smashwords, and even public libraries.
Epubor Ultimate makes it simple to convert a bunch of books to EPUB, PDF or Mobi, and the converted books are displayed exactly the way they are. Drag and drop books from the right side library(include Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle/Nook for computer, and Kindle/Kobo/Nook eReader), choose an output format in the lower left corner, and click the big “Convert” button. Then, all the books will be transformed to the files you need.
Convert eBooks from almost all the popular retailers Support eBooks purchased from: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony, Kobo, Google Play, Lulu, Smashwords, Fictionwise, and more…
- Input formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, Mobi, PRC, TPZ, Topaz, TXT and HTML.
- Output formats: EPUB, Mobi and PDF (Common font size and large font size).
What’s Unique in Epubor Ultimate
- New eBook conversion core developed by Epubor, 5x faster than others
- Now supports the Kobo DRM version 3.19, which is the first on the market
- Probably the eBook converter tool with the greatest ease-of-use, especially when removing DRM
- Optimize the interface;
- Fix some minor bugs.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor