Rate This App/Post:
A feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters, there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. The feeder can publish a feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online. You may also like A-Zippr
Feeder 3 Features
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings view so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing converted to HTML in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
▪ Fixed an issue where scheduled feeds may not be published after a long period of system sleep.
▪ Fixed an issue where relative dates in the list won’t update automatically when the current day changes.
▪ Fixed an issue with the appearance of the Publish Log window in Dark Mode.
▪ Improved the appearance of the library window when using a sharing service.
▪ Updated FTP software.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor