Rate This App/Post:
Fileloupe is an exceptionally fast way to browse photos, watch videos, view PDFs, and preview documents. Period. Unlike existing solutions, Fileloupe does not require a lengthy import process, does not use a master library, and never moves or copies your files in any way. With Fileloupe’s broad support for different types of files, you no longer have to open multiple windows or multiple applications to quickly view the contents of a folder. It easily scales from just a few files up to tens of thousands of files and is designed to allow you to preview your files as quickly as possible, regardless of where they are located. It has native support for images, videos, and PDFs while offering preview support for many other formats via third-party plugins that implement Apple’s QuickLook technology. you may also want to download ACDSee Photo Studio For Mac
- Create a quick collection of files by flagging them.
- View embedded metadata for images, videos and PDFs.
- Open multiple viewers without duplicating original file.
- Use enhanced PDF viewer for displaying complex documents.
- Extensible with third-party Quick Look plugins.
- Incredibly high performance.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor