Rate This App/Post:
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 16 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 12 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. Full audio recording and post-production. FL Studio 12 Producer Edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support. Access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation. Make virtually any sound – FL12 includes over 32 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
FL Studio 12 Features
- Real-time stretching – Sampler and Audio Clip ‘Realtime > Stretch’ mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
- Lock MIDI notes to Channels – Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from. The Channel will now respond to that Controller regardless of what Channel is selected in FL Studio.
- MIDI channel through – Allows all MIDI Channels from a controller or external sequencer to pass to the plugin for separate control AND to record up to 16 separate MIDI Channel colors.
- Mute/Solo locking – Shift-Click Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
- Image-Line Remote feedback – Right-click Enable Image-Line Remote to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
- Type in values – Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accept actual values.
- Auto name option – The names of existing Channels aren’t changed when dropping presets on them and the General Settings > Auto name is off.
- Restore previous state after solo option – General Settings > Miscellaneous allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it’s off.
- Channel Rack height – Auto Resize: Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max).
- Channel Rack sorting – Menu option > Sort by: Sort the Channel Rack order by Mixer Track Number, Channel Name or Channel Color.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later