Rate This App/Post:
Flawless allows you to make your iOS apps look exactly like the expected design. With the real-time comparison of expected and implemented design that is all built into an iOS simulator. We made Flawless for those, who are obsessed with the quality of mobile apps.
You May Also Like: FileMaker Pro Advanced For Mac
HOW FLAWLESS APP WORKS
Select Design File
- Simply choose a design from the interface, or drag & drop files onto the Flawless App icon in the menu bar. You can select one or multiple designs in different formats: sketch, jpeg, png, tiff or gif.
Choose Comparison Mode
- Once a design file has been chosen, it will appear on your iOS simulator. You can use overlay or split comparison mode for spotting any visual differences between expected design and implementation. Flawless App supports comparison of portrait and landscape screens, so you can check pixel by pixel the quality of every design.
Inspect visual bugs in iOS simulator
- Flawless App is integrated right into your iOS simulator as a plugin. It allows fixing visual issues on the fly before they cost you time and money.
- No need to distract your development workflow by adding any third-party library. Flawless App works out of the box, without any additional setup.
- Added a brand new UI to improve usability and make the experience more fluent.
- Added long-awaited Dark Mode support.
- Added asynchronous parsing of Sketch files to speed up parsing of big sized files.
- Added ability to search for selected design.
- Added grouping of Sketch files and regular image files in image selector
- Added an ability to Drag&Drop files directly to Flawless App window instead of menu bar icon as it was before.
- Fixed issues with comparison feature on newer simulator devices: iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- The Split Mode indicator and design weren’t visible on the simulator screen.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor