Rate This App/Post:
Flume Pro For Mac brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations, and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favorite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
FIXED: A potential crash when trimming a video during file selection.
FIXED: A potential crash when removing the hover state from certain text links.
FIXED: An issue with location search results not appearing.
FIXED: An issue with undo coalescing when pasting text into text entry areas and using the macOS undo/redo functionality.
FIXED: When viewing the details of a post shared in a conversation, and then deleting that post, popping back to the conversation will immediately update to remove the now non-existent shared post.
FIXED: An upload issue when failing to convert the color space of source items.
FIXED: An issue with text links changing to the wrong color after mouse hover.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor