Rate This App/Post:
Flume Pro For Mac brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
- New: Support for RAW, ARW, DNG, RAF, ORF and MRW photo files.
- Improved: If there’s a database corruption, a visible alert will now be displayed to warn the user.
- Improved: Activity shows multiple avatars for activity with multiple users.
- Improved: Sharing options are now saved per user-account.
- Improved: Sponsored posts will use the respective colour chosen by the author for the ad link.
- Fixed: Extra padding for „liked by” labels in the feed view (when Post Details set to „All”)
- Fixed: Received pushed notifications are only logged when set to ‚Debug‘ level.
- Fixed: A crash when photos have invalid GPS coordinates.
- Fixed: An edge-case crash when selecting an invalid recipient.
- Fixed: Messages with no image previews for links are now displayed as regular text messages.
- Fixed: Search locations for non-latin characters.
- Fixed: Sharing to wrote Facebook Pages should be finally resolved.
- Fixed: Portrait photos / videos were resized to 1080px max height instead of 1080px max width.
- Fixed: The security checkpoint did not appear when having to confirm your last login.
- Fixed: Long-press large previews on activity fields didn’t download the correct resolution image.
- Fixed: Cancelling a download did not remove the activity indicator from the main window.
- Fixed: An issue which could cause the pull-down-to-refresh to be disabled if you selected the first item in the feed with your keyboard, then scrolled to deselect.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor