Rate This App/Post:
Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a cleanup.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the cleanup.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- Undo feature now runs in the background, with updated progress.
- A confirmation dialog is shown when quitting to make sure it’s clear that the undo is only available while the app is open.
- Both the source and destination folder path controls are drag/drop enabled for choosing the folders.
- Minor touch ups to the UX to be both cleaner and clearer.
- An issue where it was possible in some rare cases that the undo feature wouldn’t be able to put all the files back.
- The issue with the items in the Ignore list not being visible.
- An issue where in some rare cases files wouldn’t be ignored properly if there were multiple folders with the same prefix.
- An issue where the “Ignore Bundles / Packages” feature wouldn’t always work properly.
- Potential crash when using “name contains” in a custom rule. If this happened, please edit the rule and close it to re-save in the proper format.
- Paddle framework to 3.0.40, which resolves a potential crash when showing the trial window.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor